Friday, June 26, 2009

February 23, 2009

Hello Everyone,

Well I am doing great, Mexico is pretty awesome! It is crazy with my companion being changed tomorrow! Wow I am a bit nervous. But my spanish is coming... kinda... I am now teaching the gospel docterines class on sundays, and had to give a last minute talk yesterday. The people here are still great, and sometimes stubborn, but we should be getting three more baptisms down this weekend.

That is so cool ben met a guy who served here. And Elder Black, the guy the elder talked about is way way TITE! He is a teacher in the MTC, I talked to him almost everyday. He looks alot like me! Big tall and white! He drove down here as well, and was here in Mexico when I got here! He is way awesome!!

Ok well I only have a very few things to say and that I can say in the time! So I had the weirdest and coolest dream the other day. I thought it was a pretty dang cool analogy! SO it is about Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean. So he had a compass that could point him toward anything he wanted, Great Huh. But the problem was in number 2 he didn´t know what he wanted, and the compass was no help at all! Well i think it is kinda cool, we have that compass in our life! The gospel is that compass. It can help give us whatever we truley want! But, we need to know what we truley want. SO here is an example, IN my life I decided awhile ago I wanted to get married in the temple someday. Well after realizing that is what I realy want, the gospel, is helping point me the way. With growing in the gospel, going on a mission, learning to put others before me! Just many many things!! Ya well that is my storry...

Dad great job with getting that fixed on the house, It sounds like you are starting to become a project master! You make me proud :)

Ok Mom, this is mainly for you. So I have made it a habbit, whenever I get time, especially in the John. I read all the church things I can get ahold of. WQell I was reading the Dec Liahona, and was reading and article, and something hit me so hard that I actually started to cry. I knew it was written for you! It was so crazy, It has everyone of your answers. It is in the Dec 2008 edition on page 37 and is called "Temple Blessings in a part member family" DOn´t worry it is in english. Please please read it as soon as you can, and then let me know what you think. I think you can find it on the internet!

I love you all so much, and will try next week to send pictures of my new companion and other pics of mexico! I love you all and you are all always in my prayers!!

Love,

Elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment