Wednesday, April 28, 2010

March 22, 2010

Hey Everyone,


Well another week is done. I know i say this every time but I realy cant believe how fast each week flies by! Well this week was realy busy yet again. But, it was crazy it feels like i was never in my own area. We had to do alot of divisions this week, so I could get all the interviews done in the zone. It was alot of work, and alot of traveling, but interviews realy are my favorite part. I love being able to talk to people, find out what part of the message touched their heart, and then just testify!


Lets see, me and my companion only taught about 48 lessons this week, so we were a little down from some of our past weeks, but we are going to work realy hard to get them back up, and we want to teach 80 in one week! So hopefully this will be that week.


Lets see, as a district we have the goal of 8 baptisms every companionship in April, and me and my companion have the goal of 15. So please keep us in your prayers.


These last few weeks we have realy been trying to help out a couple. They have 5 kids and are not married. They have about 5 weeks assisting the church, but we just have had alot of problems getting all the papers we need to get them married. Well with some funding of "Angels" We were able to send the husband to another state to get his papers, and he should be back today, and they will be married, and baptised tomorrow. They are realy excited, and so are we!
Well I think that is about all that I can think of this week, but i love you all


Elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment