Wednesday, April 28, 2010

December 14, 2009

Hey everyone!
So this week was another pretty univentfull week gone. But for those of you, like me, who did not know there is a Virgin Marry day. It is the 12th of December. And dang, I cant see i saw more than a handfull of people who were not drunk out of there minds. They start at about 6 in the morning and finish up sometime the next morning. With constand MEXICAN fireworks, it made it very tough to sleep as well. But I learned a LOT of some farily odd docterine this day. One of wich is that the Virgin Marry is the ¨"Mother of MExico"

Other than that we found out that my companion will be leaving the 31st of this month, and the end of this change is this coming Sunday.

Well my computer is having problems, so this is takin a realy long time to write, but please no I love you all very much!

Love
Elder paul

No comments:

Post a Comment