Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 12, 2010

Hello Everyone,


Well this was another good week. I think I was in my own area probably 1/4 of the week. But, it has been well worth it, I was able to take part in ALOT of baptismal services, it was realy cool! So how is everything doing there at home? How was the fair? Emily has a boy friend, some leavitt kid? Is it vances brother? How is Eric doing? Did Dallas and Jaycie come down for the fair?


Well this week we have alot of work, and things planned, lots and lots, starting today, we are going to go over to the church, clean the baptimal font, and also the HUGE filling and Emptying tanks. We opened them up the other day, and they each have like two inches of crud, so we are going to climb down there and clean them up. And, a member in our ward told us that if we would do this this week, he will take us next monday morning to see some ancient pyramids that are here in my area, so i should have some pretty cool picuters next week!


Hey Dad, that is way cool that you are all going to be running a marathon.

Well other than that I dont have much new. I love you all, and hope you all have a great week,


Elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment