Tuesday, November 24, 2009

September 16, 2009

Hey Mom,

Its your lovely wonderful son Elder Paul again. SO i have some good news and some bad news. You see, I had told you that my garments are getting pretty bad, well I washed them the other day (with a 1/4 cup of bleach) and now the croch of all but two pairs are gone! Most of them didnt have much holding the croch on anyway, but now they are just non exsitant... So my question is, if you and Dad can maybe send me an early Christmas present and send me some money for garments and shoes.... I know it is alot to ask, and if you realy cant, just let me know, and I will try to sow them again or something. BUt if you can spare it would be GREATLY appreciated. TOday is a holiday here in Mexico, so we have to stay out of the streets, so if you can answer me back as soon as you can (Maybe today if possible) That would be great, and we can try to figure this out!

I love you lots,
Elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment