Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30, 2010

Hey everyone,
 
Well im officialy kinda freaked out. THis is my last email I will be writing home from my mission. Well things are going realy good. We met our personal goal of 15 baptisms for the month (My companion and I) As well as we passed up our goal for the zone. We were the Zone of the Month by alot, and we set a few new records. It has been a very fun, and very busy month.
 
It has been crazy trying to figure out exactly what they are going to do with me this last week. The plan was to just send me out to salamanca, but they asked me to do them a favor. I will be staying here in AguasCalientes Today and tomorrow, and then Tomorrow night I will be going to Leon. On wednesday I have to go to consilio of zone leaders to help out giving that, and then it looks I will head to salamanca that night, and head back to leon on Sunday. So it sounds like this week will be busy and intence, so that is good. But, I just cant imagine not being in Mexico. Like they told me that in the USA we dont use sandles in the shower, and there is carpet, and you can drink tap water, I just cant imagine, so it will be a great new adventure!
 
I cant wait to see everyone, just so you all know, hopefully they gave you all the plans but I will be arriving at the Las Veges airport at 12:30 in the afternoon of Monday the 6th of September! I love you all,
and anyone who wants to write feel free to write me at adam.paul88@gmail.com
 
Love you all,
Elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment