Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 1, 2010

Hey Everyone,

Well myldsmail.net is not working rite now in this internet so i am going to have to just write you all on this email, but please make sure to wrtie me back on the other one. Well this week has been way crazy. I think I did at least 50 baptismal interviews this last week, and my companion and i Had 10 baptisms this last week. That means we finished the monthe with 15. It was hard work but i still feel bad that we finished a bit under our goal. Well also it looks like i am going to be taking off next week for a new area. I will miss this area and my converts, but I think it will be good to have a bit of change. I just got back from a trip up to Leon. We had the Zone lead consilio. It was realy crazy knowing this is the last time that i will see pres Cox in one of those. We are all going to be going up to Leo non the 15 to wish him farewell. I know we have had our disagreements, but im realy going to be miss him alot, and cant wait to see him at our misión reunión in October.  Lets see other tan that we are just trying to work realy hard and keep everything going. 

I love you all,
Elder Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment